What is the Internet???
In this lesson students will:
- Learn that the Internet is a large network connecting billions of "things" together! What are these "things" and how many are there? Read about it here!
- Become familiar with how we connect to the Internet and the main components:
- World Wide Web
Lesson 1: Understanding the Internet
Lesson 2: BrainPOP
- Go to BrainPOP and wait for directions on how to create a username and log in.
- Together, let's watch the video about the Internet.
- You will then create a concept map using Make-A-Map about facts about the Internet. Please refer to the video on the Internet and one other video in BrainPOP of your choice. Send to me when complete.
- Go to Activity and complete: Scavenger Hunt. Send to me when Complete.
- Go to ZoneX and play. Take 3-5 Snapthoughts and report on what you have learned.
Lesson 3: Google Worksheet
Please complete the below Google Worksheet. Remember to share it with me!