First..... What is Netiquette?
How Cyberbullying affects Lives
Video Source: https://www.commonsensemedia.org/videos/emmas-story-cyberbullied-by-a-best-friend#
Lesson: Creating a Video on CYBERBULLYING Awareness
Please start here and begin planning. Only one needed per team. Please click file--> make a copy and share back with me.
- Discussion of Internet Safety and Netiquette.
- Discussion of Cyber Bullying. Definition and the effects of bullying are discussed.
- Students are broken into groups of two, determining their roles on the above Student Worksheet. Submitted to Edmodo.
- Students determine plot of story using the above worksheets.
- Students begin planning the script of the story on a shared Google Doc. For homework: Students must contribute to the script via the shared Google Document. Please be aware that you may have to look in your "Shared with me" folder depending on who is the original owner. You must contribute some way to this document. Whether you write an entire scene, write a few lines, proofread and make edits, or leave a comment and/or suggestion. You are able to look at past edits.
Once we practice our lines and proofread our script we will begin recording!
Common Core: grade 6: RI.7, RI.10, SL.1a, SL.1b, SL.1c, SL.1d, SL.2, SL.6, L.6